EdCast Marketplace Webinar – The Future of Remote Work: What to Expect and How to Prepare
On June 10, 2020, EdCast Marketplace along with industry experts from Traliant and Vado hosted a webinar on the challenges of remote work, and shared a clear action plan for nurturing a healthy and productive organizational culture while teams work from home (WFH).
In this webinar, our speakers discussed:
- How rapidly remote is work evolving and what does the future of WFH look like
- What kind of demands and challenges can this new work culture present to organizations
- How L&D can be leveraged to effectively manage these demands and help organizations grow
Our speaker included, industry experts:
- Andrew Dawson, CLO and Co-founder | Traliant
- Cindy Pascale, CEO and Co-founder | Vado
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Click below to view the full recording and the slides of the webinar.
About EdCast Marketplace
EdCast Markeplace offers a marketplace for learning solutions including courseware, eLearning, business simulations, certifications and instructor service. Our current catalog features key topics in IT and soft skills training. EdCast Marketplace provides the ease to a comprehensive portfolio of in-demand training topics. Architected for agility, scalability, and reliability, we focus on building and enriching an ecosystem in corporate training.